Prince William, Princess Catherine not getting nanny for baby
London: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge plan to break away from the royal tradition by not employing a full-time nanny for their child.
The couple is determined to be “hands-on parents” and Kate is planning to look after her child without the help of someone 24 hours a day.
They may, however, employ a part-time nanny who will fulfill the role as a “babysitter” by looking after their baby when they have to attend events, the Daily Mail reported.
Kate’s parents Carole and Michael Middleton will also be there to lend a hand as much as possible.
“Catherine and William are determined to be hands-on parents,” one of the couple’s friends said.
“Her parents are very excited about the baby and will help out as much as possible.
“They will, probably, use a part-time nanny to help them out when they have to attend events and don’t have a babysitter, but they don’t want a full-time nanny,” the friend added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!