Priyanka back in Mumbai for dad`s death anniversary
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra, who was busy shooting for `Dil Dhadakne Do` in Europe, is back to Mumbai in time for the first death anniversary of her father Ashok Chopra. A street here, close to the actress` residence, will be named after him.
Her father, a doctor who retired from the Indian Army in 1997 as a lieutenant colonel, passed away June 10, 2013, due to cancer.
Now, a year later, a street in Yari Road is to be named after him. His "little girl" Priyanka is at peace being at home.
"The home is where the heart is. Good to be in Mumbai. Tizzying hyper emotions...extremes in every way...yet a stillness that`s hard to explain," Priyanka posted on Twitter.
The street naming ceremony is likely to be attended by close family and friends as well as members of the NGOs that Ashok Chopra was associated with.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Hilarious: 'Monsoon Song' aptly showcases all the things you feel about monsoons! - Watch
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover