Priyanka Chopra turns spiritual diva for soft drink
New Delhi: Bollywood`s `desi girl` Priyanka Chopra has donned the look of a spiritual diva in a new advertisement for an aerated drink brand.
The 30-year-old has flaunted over-the-top make-up and she even has a big tikka (vermillion mark) on her forehead. In a yellow Manish Malhotra sari, Priyanka has worn bangles and heavy jewellery for the Indian Premier League (IPL) special advertisement.
Priyanka is happy with her looks in the ad.
"I have played a lot of different characters in my films but I haven`t played a spiritual diva yet! We had a lot of fun putting together this look. It`s extravagant but goes perfectly with the idea," she said in a statement.
Excited about the ad film, she added: "It`s cheeky, it`s naughty and it captures the crazy kind of fan support for various teams."
The ad featuring Piggy Chops, as she is lovingly called, will go on air April 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show