Psy bids `Gangnam Style` goodbye
Kuala Lumpur: South Korean rapper Psy bid goodbye to `Gangnam Style` in front of over 25,000 partygoers at Future Music Festival Asia at the Sepang International Circuit.
"Look out for my new single on April 13. It`s an honour to finish off nine months of Gangnam Style in Malaysia," the Star Online quoted him as saying.
He then treated the crowd to two performances of `Gangnam Style`, which has recorded over 1.39 billion views on Youtube.
Psy, whose original name is Park Jae-sung, said that he had gotten tired of ` Gangnam Style` and urged fans to look forward to his new single next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!