Psy mounts fake white horse for ad
London: South Korean singer Psy, who fake rode a horse for his hit Gangnam Style, has done it for real in an ad.
The 35-year-old jumped up on the (fake) white horse for a food commercial shot in LA, the Sun reported.
The rapper was wearing white pants, a white buttoned-up dress shirt and a bright red embroidered riding jacket with gold shoulder and arm detailing.
He completed the look with a pair of dark red sunglasses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Check out Rubina Dilaik’s too-sexy-to-handle avatar
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10: Check out the tentative list of contestants
- Rahul Khanna to host TV show 'The Mavericks'
- Look what Sonali Bendre has to say about her comeback
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video