Psy mounts fake white horse for ad
London: South Korean singer Psy, who fake rode a horse for his hit Gangnam Style, has done it for real in an ad.
The 35-year-old jumped up on the (fake) white horse for a food commercial shot in LA, the Sun reported.
The rapper was wearing white pants, a white buttoned-up dress shirt and a bright red embroidered riding jacket with gold shoulder and arm detailing.
He completed the look with a pair of dark red sunglasses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why