Puff Daddy named hip-hop`s wealthiest artist by Forbes
Los Angeles: Sean John Combs, known by his stage name Puff Daddy, topped Forbes` list of the five wealthiest artists in hip-hop this year with whopping USD 700 million.
The 44-year-old artiste, who returned to his Puff Daddy roots this year, made major money on his new cable network, and also saw income from his music projects and side endeavours including his Ciroc label vodka and Sean John clothing line, reportedly.
The `Big Homie` rapper`s massive wealth put him at the top of his field, ahead of other big names.
Aftermath Entertainment leader Dr Dre took the number two spot at USD 550 million. Third on the list was Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z, who have an estimate of USD 520 million from a variety of revenue streams.
Rounding out the top five were Bryan Williams and 50 Cent Jackson at the fourth and fifth spots respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!
- Whoa! 'Main Hoon Na' sequel on cards?