Puff Daddy named hip-hop`s wealthiest artist by Forbes
Los Angeles: Sean John Combs, known by his stage name Puff Daddy, topped Forbes` list of the five wealthiest artists in hip-hop this year with whopping USD 700 million.
The 44-year-old artiste, who returned to his Puff Daddy roots this year, made major money on his new cable network, and also saw income from his music projects and side endeavours including his Ciroc label vodka and Sean John clothing line, reportedly.
The `Big Homie` rapper`s massive wealth put him at the top of his field, ahead of other big names.
Aftermath Entertainment leader Dr Dre took the number two spot at USD 550 million. Third on the list was Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z, who have an estimate of USD 520 million from a variety of revenue streams.
Rounding out the top five were Bryan Williams and 50 Cent Jackson at the fourth and fifth spots respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's home into house!