Those who believe in God do have tremendous faith his power. In India, where spirituality and religion are considered sacred, everything associated with God is treated with utmost respect.
Every Hindu household has a corner if not a room specifically meant for Gods where members of the family offer their daily prayers.
In this article, we will take you through the basic list of dos and don’ts while fixing your Puja Ghar:
- The idols of God must either face the East or the West direction.
- The idols must not face the north or the south direction.
- Do not use your bedroom for creating your Puja Ghar.
- Bathrooms and toilets mustn’t be near the Puja Ghar.
- Do not replicate the Kalash atop a temples highest point in the Puja Ghar.
- The idols of God’s mustn’t face each other.
- Light an earthen or a brass lamp every morning and evening.
- Keep the Puja Ghar clean and tidy.