Pussycat Dolls days my loneliest time: Nicole Scherzinger
Los Angeles: Singer Nicole Scherzinger, who led the Pussycat Dolls from 2003 to 2010, says she couldn`t enjoy her 20s.
In an interview to the Guardian newspaper, the 36-year-old talked about her "loneliest time", reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"My 20s were fruitful but not enjoyable. Being in The Pussycat Dolls was probably my loneliest time because I was quite insatiable. Nothing was ever good enough and I didn`t know how to take a break. My 30s have definitely been more chillaxed," she said.
"I`m recklessly ambitious. In America, ambition is a good thing - it`s hunger, it`s drive. I hate it when people use the word negatively," added the singer, who has been in an on-again, off-again relationship with British Formula One driver Louis Hamilton for six years.
The former "X Factor" judge also says she has always been very emotional.
She said: "My nickname at school was Crybaby. Sometimes I can cry just talking because something means so much. And when I`m really hurting I just sob - a bit like someone is dying. I`m emotionally intense."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Confirmed! Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan to welcome their first baby in December
- It's a wrap for Ranveer Singh-Vaani Kapoor's 'Befikre'! Pic inside
- Bipasha Basu stuns in a dreamy, ethereal avatar! – See pic
- Get ready for Raftaar's rap 'Toh Dishoom' starring John Abraham-Varun Dhawan! - Watch
- Kareena Kapoor Khan wants to reschedule upcoming movie due to pregnancy?
- How many lovers will you have in a lifetime according to your Zodiac sign? – Play game
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- Eid special: Redefine your traditional style this festive season
- Drake praises 'beautiful' Rihanna on stage
- Top 10 hair hacks every girl should know! Watch video