Pussycat Dolls days my loneliest time: Nicole Scherzinger
Los Angeles: Singer Nicole Scherzinger, who led the Pussycat Dolls from 2003 to 2010, says she couldn`t enjoy her 20s.
In an interview to the Guardian newspaper, the 36-year-old talked about her "loneliest time", reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"My 20s were fruitful but not enjoyable. Being in The Pussycat Dolls was probably my loneliest time because I was quite insatiable. Nothing was ever good enough and I didn`t know how to take a break. My 30s have definitely been more chillaxed," she said.
"I`m recklessly ambitious. In America, ambition is a good thing - it`s hunger, it`s drive. I hate it when people use the word negatively," added the singer, who has been in an on-again, off-again relationship with British Formula One driver Louis Hamilton for six years.
The former "X Factor" judge also says she has always been very emotional.
She said: "My nickname at school was Crybaby. Sometimes I can cry just talking because something means so much. And when I`m really hurting I just sob - a bit like someone is dying. I`m emotionally intense."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties