Pussycat Dolls days my loneliest time: Nicole Scherzinger
Los Angeles: Singer Nicole Scherzinger, who led the Pussycat Dolls from 2003 to 2010, says she couldn`t enjoy her 20s.
In an interview to the Guardian newspaper, the 36-year-old talked about her "loneliest time", reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"My 20s were fruitful but not enjoyable. Being in The Pussycat Dolls was probably my loneliest time because I was quite insatiable. Nothing was ever good enough and I didn`t know how to take a break. My 30s have definitely been more chillaxed," she said.
"I`m recklessly ambitious. In America, ambition is a good thing - it`s hunger, it`s drive. I hate it when people use the word negatively," added the singer, who has been in an on-again, off-again relationship with British Formula One driver Louis Hamilton for six years.
The former "X Factor" judge also says she has always been very emotional.
She said: "My nickname at school was Crybaby. Sometimes I can cry just talking because something means so much. And when I`m really hurting I just sob - a bit like someone is dying. I`m emotionally intense."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback