Put your kids first: Andre
Los Angeles: Singer Peter Andre, who has recently been blessed with a baby girl, says the best parents are those who put their children first.
The 40-year old, who already has two children - Junior, eight, and Princess, six - with ex-wife Katie Price, was sharing parenting advice with singer Gary Barlow, reports contactmusic.com.
"I had this chat with Gary Barlow - he won Father of the Year title last year and I had it the two years before. We discussed what makes a good parent, and the answer is simple, no one does it the right or wrong way, you put your kids first, you`re a good parent," Daily Mirror newspaper quoted Andre as saying.
"I`m much easier and more lenient with my kids than my parents were with me, but it doesn`t make me a worse parent, it`s my way," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport