Queen guitarist Brian May is cleared of cancer
London: English musician Brian May heaved a sigh of relief after doctors cleared him off any chances of cancer.
May, lead guitarist of iconic rock band Queen, was informed of the good news by hi
"Well, I got a phone call from my specialist this evening. He said `I have a good news. The result of your prostrate biopsy is here, and we did not find any cancer cells," May wrote on his blog.
The 66-year-old rocker then celebrated the good news over a cup of tea at his studio while creating music with Freddie Mercury, John Deacon and Roger Taylor (other three members of the band).
"So finally, as far as that vital organ is concerned, I am -thank God- in the clear.
"It`s a great relief. I celebrated in the studio with a cup of tea. Hey, I know how to rock," he posted on his blog.
Following back pain last month, May had undergone multiple tests to detect cancer, if any.
"So I`ve been having a series of blood tests, ultrasounds, and various kinds of scans, to see if they could rule out various kinds of cancer," May had said earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee