Quentin Tarantino reveals `Killer Crow` plans
London: Director Quentin Tarantino has revealed plans for a new movie tentatively titled `Killer Crow`.
The director says his latest slavery drama, ‘Django Unchained’, and his previous film, World War II action flick ‘Inglourious Basterds’, could be part of a trilogy about people rising up against their oppressors, reported Daily Star.
"My original idea for `Inglourious Basterds` was that this would be a huge story that included the smaller story that you saw in the film, but also followed a bunch of black troops, and they had been troubled over by the American military.
"I don`t know exactly when I`m going to do it, but there`s something about this that would suggest a trilogy," he said.
Tarantino said the film would be set after the Normandy landings of 1944, which would historically place it a year or so before ‘Inglourious Basterds’ is set.
"I have most of that written. It`s ready to go, I just have to write the second half of it," he added. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles