Quentin Tarantino reveals `Killer Crow` plans
London: Director Quentin Tarantino has revealed plans for a new movie tentatively titled `Killer Crow`.
The director says his latest slavery drama, ‘Django Unchained’, and his previous film, World War II action flick ‘Inglourious Basterds’, could be part of a trilogy about people rising up against their oppressors, reported Daily Star.
"My original idea for `Inglourious Basterds` was that this would be a huge story that included the smaller story that you saw in the film, but also followed a bunch of black troops, and they had been troubled over by the American military.
"I don`t know exactly when I`m going to do it, but there`s something about this that would suggest a trilogy," he said.
Tarantino said the film would be set after the Normandy landings of 1944, which would historically place it a year or so before ‘Inglourious Basterds’ is set.
"I have most of that written. It`s ready to go, I just have to write the second half of it," he added. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic