Quentin Tarantino reveals `Killer Crow` plans
London: Director Quentin Tarantino has revealed plans for a new movie tentatively titled `Killer Crow`.
The director says his latest slavery drama, ‘Django Unchained’, and his previous film, World War II action flick ‘Inglourious Basterds’, could be part of a trilogy about people rising up against their oppressors, reported Daily Star.
"My original idea for `Inglourious Basterds` was that this would be a huge story that included the smaller story that you saw in the film, but also followed a bunch of black troops, and they had been troubled over by the American military.
"I don`t know exactly when I`m going to do it, but there`s something about this that would suggest a trilogy," he said.
Tarantino said the film would be set after the Normandy landings of 1944, which would historically place it a year or so before ‘Inglourious Basterds’ is set.
"I have most of that written. It`s ready to go, I just have to write the second half of it," he added. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video