Quentin Tarantino reveals `Killer Crow` plans
London: Director Quentin Tarantino has revealed plans for a new movie tentatively titled `Killer Crow`.
The director says his latest slavery drama, ‘Django Unchained’, and his previous film, World War II action flick ‘Inglourious Basterds’, could be part of a trilogy about people rising up against their oppressors, reported Daily Star.
"My original idea for `Inglourious Basterds` was that this would be a huge story that included the smaller story that you saw in the film, but also followed a bunch of black troops, and they had been troubled over by the American military.
"I don`t know exactly when I`m going to do it, but there`s something about this that would suggest a trilogy," he said.
Tarantino said the film would be set after the Normandy landings of 1944, which would historically place it a year or so before ‘Inglourious Basterds’ is set.
"I have most of that written. It`s ready to go, I just have to write the second half of it," he added. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Baaghi movie review: With hits and misses, Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor will keep you hooked throughout
- Up close and personal – Get to know Sonam Kapoor better: Here's how
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive