Rachel Stevens open to reunion with estranged dad
London: A decade after a bitter public spat with her father, British pop star Rachel Stevens says she is open to a reunion with him.
The former S Club 7 singer went away from her father Michael in 2003 after he branded her "selfish" following a family bust-up. Stevens has avoided discussing the feud for years, but she has now said that giving birth to daughter Amelie in 2010 has made her more aware of parenting issues, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"My dad is not in my life unfortunately but I`ve got to the stage where I wish him well. I`m not shutting the door to seeing him again. I`m older now and feel more compassion towards him. We all make mistakes. When you become a parent it makes you appreciate your own parent”," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud