Rachel Stevens open to reunion with estranged dad
London: A decade after a bitter public spat with her father, British pop star Rachel Stevens says she is open to a reunion with him.
The former S Club 7 singer went away from her father Michael in 2003 after he branded her "selfish" following a family bust-up. Stevens has avoided discussing the feud for years, but she has now said that giving birth to daughter Amelie in 2010 has made her more aware of parenting issues, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"My dad is not in my life unfortunately but I`ve got to the stage where I wish him well. I`m not shutting the door to seeing him again. I`m older now and feel more compassion towards him. We all make mistakes. When you become a parent it makes you appreciate your own parent”," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni