Raj Kundra happy with response to his debut book
Mumbai: Businessman Raj Kundra feels humbled with the "fantastic" response his debut book "How Not To Make Money" is receiving from readers. He hopes the book becomes a bestseller.
"How Not To Make Money" is the story of three friends who live in London.
"I am humbled. The response has been fantastic. I am really happy that people have liked it. I hope the sales keep doing well," Raj told reporters here.
"I am very happy that people are liking this book. I hope it will make it to number one position," he added.
He is also excited about Diwali as it will be his first one with his and actress-wife Shilpa Shetty`s one-year-old son Viaan.
"This will be first Diwali for my son and I would say play safe, be careful while using fireworks. Take care of children and animals as well," Raj said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser