Rajat Tangri to style celebs for a cause
New Delhi: Designer Rajat Tangri, who has styled Priyanka Chopra for her role in `Mary Kom`, will dress up 13 celebrities for a charity show `Walk For Peace`.
Initiated by Kia Scherr of One Life Alliance, a global peace initiative founded in response to the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attack, and Welingkar school in the memory of 26/11 terror attack, the charity show will take place Nov 22 at Welingkar school, at Matunga in Mumbai.
Actors Aftab Shivdasani, Rajneesh Duggal, Rohit Roy, Hiten Tejwani, Siddharth Shukla, and Karan Kundra; singers Mohit Chauhan and Kunal Ganjawala; and cricketing legend Sunil Gavaskar will walk the ramp displaying Tangri`s collection.
"I am honoured and privileged to be associated with the show `Walk for Peace`. It’s a modest initiative to defy terrorism with love and compassion. Mumbaikars are known for their never die spirit and through this walk it’s an effort to salute this spirit,” said Tangri in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Forget controversies, KRK makes 'interesting' remark about Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu wedding
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!
- Hot and sexy to the hilt – Nargis Fakhri on sizzling magazine covers
- Commercial cinema doesn't need me: Manoj Bajpayee
- Controversies, legal battle – What are they? Kangana Ranaut at her happiest best – See pics
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!