Rajesh Rathi`s `Desires of the Heart` travels to Cannes
Mumbai: City-based director Rajesh Rathi`s English language feature film `Desires of the Heart` will be screened at the Cannes Film Festival which is opening today.
`The Desires of the Heart` will be screened on May 17 during the 12-day event.
`Desires of the Heart` is a love story which begins in America and culminates in India, and has an interesting suspense element woven.
The film stars actors Val Lauren, Alicia Minshew, Gulshan Grover, Archanaa Guptaa, Ankit Bhardwaj and others.
`The Desires...` has won the `Best Foreign Film` award at `LA Femme International Film Festival` in Los Angeles and also the critical acclaim in `Sedona International Film Festival` and `Macon Film Festival` held earlier in USA.
Rathi had worked as associate director to late filmmaker Jagmohan Mundhra and has directed over 30 tele films, Ad films, docu dramas and short films.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'