Rajshri Entertainment launches web channel
Mumbai: Digital entertainment studio Rajshri Entertainment has unveiled a Hindi language entertainment news channel on web and mobile platforms.
The channel will offer latest TV news, gossip, drama, behind the scenes, exclusive interviews, fashion trends and insights into the lives of popular TV stars.
“Hindi TV stars have a huge fan following that is distinct from and is as dedicated as any top Bollywood star. We hope our new digital channel Telly Masala will bring our viewers closer to their favourite TV stars and shows, making them accessible to viewers worldwide anytime, anywhere and on any device,” Rajjat A. Barjatya, managing director and CEO, Rajshri Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!