Rani Mukerji steps-in in place of Aishwarya Rai for Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Mumbai: Rani Mukerji has proved that a friend in need is a friend indeed. The actress who last appeared onscreen opposite Aamir Khan in ‘Talaash’ extended help to her friend and filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali who was left in troubled waters recently.
The ace director wanted his muse Aishwarya Rai to launch the first look of his debut TV show ‘Saraswatichandra’. But the lady couldn’t make it. And hence Bhansali had to ask Rani if she could do the honours.
Talking to DNA, a source said, “Having done three films with Aishwarya and two films with Rani, Sanjay is extremely close to both of them. However, since Aishwarya and he go back a longer way to the time he shot ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’, it was only befitting that Sanjay invite Aishwarya for the launch of his first serial.”
“The two (Rani and SLB) got along like old times. Nothing had changed. They were soon laughing at the whole world, including themselves,” the source added.
That’s like a good friend…Rani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar's reaction on hearing Kangana Ranaut's name is EPIC!
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?
- Arbaaz Khan accepts DATING a Romanian beauty, feels there's a long way to go!