Rappers help woman for family`s funeral
Los Angeles: Rappers Drake and The Game have jointly donated $22,500 to a woman whose entire family was killed in a house fire recently.
Ohio-based Anna Angel, 30, lost her five children and her boyfriend when their trailer home was engulfed in flames while she was working at a Burger King outlet.
To help cover the cost of the funerals, Drake and The Game have donated $10,000 each to Angel. The rappers also asked for $2,500 from production company 51minds, and gave Angel a total of $22,500, reports people.com.
The revelation of the charity was made via a photograph on Instagram. The photograph showed Angel with her five children, who were aged between two and six, as well as her boyfriend Tim Fresch, 25, who was the father of one of the kids.
The Game captioned the picture: "I can deal with a lot of things but people losing their children is something that kills me every time... I cannot imagine the feeling she had at that moment."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan