Rashida Jones urges female celebrities to stop acting like whores
Washington: Rashida Jones has taken to twitter asking the female celebrities to stop acting like whores.
The 37-year-old actress recently tweeted that the most popular woman is the one who comes closest to showing the actual inside of her vagina, Fox News reported.
As Twitter followers reacted to the statement, the `Social Network` star clarified that she did not wish to shame anyone but everyone needs to take a look as what should be accepted as the norm.
She further added that there is a whole generation of young women who are watching and something should be left to the imagination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!