Raveena Tandon launches new ad campaign for PETA
New Delhi: Actress Raveena Tandon has joined hands with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) for their new ad campaign in order to encourage everyone to adopt stray dogs.
The ad campaign was recently launched by the `Mohra` actress in Mumbai.
Tandon spoke about the menace of stray dogs in the cities of the country and said that she has always stood by PETA.
The ad will show the 38-year-old actress with her stray dogs, `Chhotu` and `Cuddles,` next to the words, "Puppy Love. Adopt, Don`t Buy!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai