Raveena tries her hand at sword stunts
Inspired by a young girl, ravishing Raveena Tandon was seen trying her hand at some sword stunts on the sets of "Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega".
Raveena is making an appearance on the show, to be aired June 10 on an entertainment channel, as a guest judge, filling in for choreographer-director Farah Khan. She will be seen having a gala time on the sets with hosts Mona Singh and Krushna Abhishek, as well as with co-judge Anu Malik.
She will also groove on the stage with the contestants on her famous songs like "Ankhiyon se goli mare" and "Kya lagti hai haye rabba".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult