Raveena tries her hand at sword stunts
Inspired by a young girl, ravishing Raveena Tandon was seen trying her hand at some sword stunts on the sets of "Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega".
Raveena is making an appearance on the show, to be aired June 10 on an entertainment channel, as a guest judge, filling in for choreographer-director Farah Khan. She will be seen having a gala time on the sets with hosts Mona Singh and Krushna Abhishek, as well as with co-judge Anu Malik.
She will also groove on the stage with the contestants on her famous songs like "Ankhiyon se goli mare" and "Kya lagti hai haye rabba".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song