Ray J takes plea deal in vandalism case
Los Angeles: Singer Ray J pleaded no contest to trespassing to settle charges, a prosecutor said. Ray J, 33, infamous as Kim Kardashian's partner in the sex tape that launched her reality show career, was arrested after an incident at a Beverly Hills hotel on May 30, reportedly.
Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Edward Moreton sentenced the 'One Wish' hitmaker to three years of probation and 50 hours of community service for the trespassing conviction.
He'll also have to attend alcohol therapy and anger management classes. The singer also is banned from the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, to which he must pay restitution determined at a hearing in December.
The reality TV star was charged last month with four misdemeanor counts of sexual battery, vandalism, resisting arrest and battery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dolled up in pastel! Aditi Rao Hydari puts her best fut forward at IIFA 2016
- IIFA mania: 'Green and Gold' Sonakshi Sinha will make you fall in love with her all over again!
- So sweet! Genelia Deshmukh gushes over hubby Riteish Deshmukh's handsome get-up – View pic
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Good news! Dimpy Ganguly welcomes baby Reanna with blizzards of kisses and hugs - See pic