Ray J takes plea deal in vandalism case
Los Angeles: Singer Ray J pleaded no contest to trespassing to settle charges, a prosecutor said. Ray J, 33, infamous as Kim Kardashian's partner in the sex tape that launched her reality show career, was arrested after an incident at a Beverly Hills hotel on May 30, reportedly.
Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Edward Moreton sentenced the 'One Wish' hitmaker to three years of probation and 50 hours of community service for the trespassing conviction.
He'll also have to attend alcohol therapy and anger management classes. The singer also is banned from the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, to which he must pay restitution determined at a hearing in December.
The reality TV star was charged last month with four misdemeanor counts of sexual battery, vandalism, resisting arrest and battery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own shit' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!