Raza Murad hopes love between India and Pakistan grows
Karachi: Raza Murad recently asserted that the Pakistani film industry now has a mind of its own.
The Bollywood actor whilst attending a Cultural Journalist Association of Pakistan`s function said that there was nothing bigger than love and friendship, and love always conquers, so he hopes that the relationship between these two countries continues to grow and becomes stronger and the exchange of people visiting increases.
Murad whilst speaking on Pakistani Cinema said that this new generation that has come about has new ideas and vision is educated and aware.
He added that there was a time when Pakistani films would copy Indian films, but that time has passed.
The actor said that he is a trained method actor who studied acting and same facilities should be offered to Pakistanis, where directors and actors could get training.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Pakistani actors get Indian visa to shoot for Sridevi starrer
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout