Reese Witherspoon buys USD 3 million home
Los Angeles: Actress Reese Witherspoon has purchased a third home in the Brentwood Circle area of Los Angeles for USD 3 million.
The blonde beauty has now spent USD 11 million on properties on the same stretch of road after splashing out on the ranch-style home, according Radar Online.
The listing agent described her new home, which includes four bedrooms and four bathrooms, as a "warm and inviting enchanted cottage."
Witherspoon bought her first property in the area in 2003, while still married to Ryan Phillippe, and picked up a second home in the neighbourhood in 2009 following their divorce in 2007.
The 37-year-old, who has a 13-year-old daughter Ava and nine-year-old son Deacon with her ex-husband, as well as an eight-month-old son Tennessee with Jim Toth - recently slashed the price of her luxurious house in Ojai, California.
She dropped the asking price for the seven-acre ranch for the second time to USD 7.25 million after originally putting it on the market for USD 10 million in October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni