Reese Witherspoon files lawsuit against jewellery company
Los Angeles: Actress Reese Witherspoon has filed a lawsuit against a jewellery company for using her image without permission.
The 37-year-old is suing Marketing Advantages International and its jewellery website Emitations.Com over advertisements that included her image, reported TMZ Online.
The lawsuit claimed the company used her name and face to sell jewellery, including an imitation of her engagement ring.
Witherspoon claimed she never gave permission to the company to use her to sell its good and is suing for unspecified damages.
An image of the `Sweet Home Alabama` star can be seen on the Emitations.Com website with her face resting on her right hand with a ring purported to be her engagement ring on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan