Reese Witherspoon gets Union Jack onesie from Wills-Kat as baby gift
Washington: Prince William and Duchess Kate sent Reese Witherspoon a royal gift after her son was born – a Union Jack onesie.
The ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ actress and her husband Jim Toth welcomed their little boy Tennessee James into the world last month and the royal couple, who the actress met when they visited Los Angeles last year, were among the first to send a gift and a handwritten note.
Reese’s ‘Water for Elephants’ co-star Robert Pattinson also sent a lavish gift, a cradle from Posh Tots worth almost 2,000 dollars.
“Rob was one of the first to call and he even promised unlimited babysitting services. The baby is the toast of Hollywood,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling America’s Star magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Aamir Khan to lock horns with Sanjay Dutt at Box Office next year
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Rajinikanth leaves Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir behind