Reese Witherspoon gets Union Jack onesie from Wills-Kat as baby gift
Washington: Prince William and Duchess Kate sent Reese Witherspoon a royal gift after her son was born – a Union Jack onesie.
The ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ actress and her husband Jim Toth welcomed their little boy Tennessee James into the world last month and the royal couple, who the actress met when they visited Los Angeles last year, were among the first to send a gift and a handwritten note.
Reese’s ‘Water for Elephants’ co-star Robert Pattinson also sent a lavish gift, a cradle from Posh Tots worth almost 2,000 dollars.
“Rob was one of the first to call and he even promised unlimited babysitting services. The baby is the toast of Hollywood,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling America’s Star magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben`s shadow with Oscar win
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Late Bollywood actor Om Puri remembered at Oscars 2017
- 'Trapped' a risk worth taking: Vikramaditya Motwane