Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Phillippe sell shared property
London: Actress Reese Witherspoon has sold the property which she shared with her ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.
The duo originally purchased the California duplex for USD 1.2 million in 2005, a year before their marriage broke down, and they put the house for sale last year for USD 1.4 million,reported Contactmusic.
Witherspoon and Phillippe parted ways in 2006 and divorced in 2007. Witherspoon then married Hollywood agent Jim Toth in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017 Best Picture award announcement gaffe: Donald Trump reacts!
- Virendra Sehwag’s reply to Gurmehar Kaur’s post row: Don’t hang me over a laugh, writes Randeep Hooda
- Ranbir Kapoor’s ex-girlfriends - Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif - to do a film together!
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey