Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Phillippe sell shared property
London: Actress Reese Witherspoon has sold the property which she shared with her ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.
The duo originally purchased the California duplex for USD 1.2 million in 2005, a year before their marriage broke down, and they put the house for sale last year for USD 1.4 million,reported Contactmusic.
Witherspoon and Phillippe parted ways in 2006 and divorced in 2007. Witherspoon then married Hollywood agent Jim Toth in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No one can replace Feroz Khan in 'Welcome' series: Nana
- Swift's 'Blank Space' video fastest to reach 1 billion views
- Censor Board flouted rules, converted `A` category films into `UA`: CAG
- Mira Rajput flaunts Anita Dongre's lehenga for sangeet
- Bachelor no more! Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput are married?