Reese Witherspoon`s husband resumes work after arrest
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon`s husband Jim Toth has returned to work following last week`s arrest.
Toth was spotted driving to his CAA office here, where he works as a talent agent, and then walking into the building dressed in a gray suit, blue and white checked shirt and navy tie, reported OK! magazine.
Both Toth and Witherspoon were arrested last Friday after their car was pulled over by cops in Atlanta, Georgia.
Toth, 42, was subsequently booked on suspicion of driving under the influence, while his 37-year-old wife was brought in for disorderly conduct after being disrespectful to the arresting officer.
However, the actress had later publicly apologised for her misconduct.
The couple, which married in 2011 and have a seven-month-old son together, have been granted bail until their upcoming court hearings in May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Donald Trump competing with Oscars with White House governors' ball
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Oscars 2017: WATCH- Red Carpet interview with Supporting Actor nominee Dev Patel
- Oscars 2017: Check out the nominees for the 89th Academy Awards
- 'Apollo 13' star Bill Paxton dies at 61