Vivek made his Bollywood debut after he got engaged to his long-standing girlfriend Gurpreet Gill. But the couple called of their engagement for reasons which are not clear as yet.
He then dated Former Miss World Aishwarya Rai. The duo looked like an inseparable couple but their relationship ended on a miserable note.
After having several failed relationships, Vivek decided to let his parents search for a bride for him. Priyanka Alva, a girl from Bangalore is the new woman in Vivek’s life. He got engaged to Priyanka in the first week of September and is all set to tie the nuptial knot with her on October 29, 2010.
His fiancé Priyanka is from Bangalore. She is the daughter of danseuse Nandini Alva and politician Jeevaraj Alva. She spent most of her life overseas. A Business Management Graduate from London, she also studied in New York where her subjects mainly dealt with NGO’s and social work.
The Bangalore lass, has had no association with the film industry. At present she is working with ‘Artistes Foundation for Arts’ a NGO initiated by her family and has been helping her Mother raise funds for several orphanages. Like Vivek, even Priyanka is very much inclined towards lending support and help to the under-privileged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt NOT doing Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal 4'? Here's the truth
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles