Rhys Meyers abstains from alcohol
Los Angeles: Actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers says he hasn`t touched alcohol ever since he returned from the rehabilitation centre.
The actor, who plays lead role in television series `Dracula`, checked into rehab three times between 2005 to 2009 for alcohol abuse, and he has remained teetotal ever since coming out of there the last time, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I have nothing at all. Once you make a decision that you`ve had enough of something, then the decision is made," said Meyers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies