Ricardo Arjona presents concert tour documentary
Miami: Guatemalan singer-songwriter Ricardo Arjona has presented his new work `Arjona Metamorfosis en vivo`, a documentary DVD gathering together the best portions of his latest concert tour.
"It`s complicated to compress a year and six months of touring into two hours," the singer acknowledged, saying that at the beginning it cost a great deal to get this tour under way because of its spectacular stage.
The production was very complicated because "it was a bit different from what we were accustomed to", Arjona said.
Included on the DVD are parts of concerts in New York, Puerto Rico, Miami, Buenos Aires, Guatemala and Colombia, among others. There are also images of the first concert, in Toluca, Mexico, a city which over the past 12 years has become "a good-luck charm" for Arjona`s tours.
"We began here 12 years ago. Things went very well for us on tour. I`m very superstitious and I said that we should always start in that spot," he said.
On the DVD, the public will be able to relive some of the Guatemalan artist`s hits including numbers such as "El problema", "Dime que no", "Historia de taxi" and "Mujeres", among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law