Richa, Kalki to train in Kalaripayattu
Bollywood`s powerful female talents Richa Chadda and Kalki Koechlin are apparently undergoing training in the Indian martial art form Kalaripayattu for a play production.
The theatre enthusiasts are training at a location near Mumbai, said a source.
The yet-untitled play is likely to debut in July with shows planned across India, and it is believed to have some intense live action sequences for which the two actresses are training under experts.
They have opted for an intense week-long workshop to master this action art form.
"Commando" fame actor Vidyut Jamwal is trained in Kalaripayattu, a martial art form of Kerala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside