Richa, Kalki to train in Kalaripayattu
Bollywood`s powerful female talents Richa Chadda and Kalki Koechlin are apparently undergoing training in the Indian martial art form Kalaripayattu for a play production.
The theatre enthusiasts are training at a location near Mumbai, said a source.
The yet-untitled play is likely to debut in July with shows planned across India, and it is believed to have some intense live action sequences for which the two actresses are training under experts.
They have opted for an intense week-long workshop to master this action art form.
"Commando" fame actor Vidyut Jamwal is trained in Kalaripayattu, a martial art form of Kerala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Deepika Padukone to get intimate with Vin Diesel in 'XXX 3'?
- Rakhi Sawant to become a porn star - Here's why
- Priyanka Chopra's gallant avatar in 'Jai Gangaajal' comes alive in this making video – Watch
- Natalie Portman joins 'The Death and Life of John F Donovan'
- Did Cara Delevingne pop 'the question' to girlfriend?
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud