Richa, Kalki to train in Kalaripayattu
Bollywood`s powerful female talents Richa Chadda and Kalki Koechlin are apparently undergoing training in the Indian martial art form Kalaripayattu for a play production.
The theatre enthusiasts are training at a location near Mumbai, said a source.
The yet-untitled play is likely to debut in July with shows planned across India, and it is believed to have some intense live action sequences for which the two actresses are training under experts.
They have opted for an intense week-long workshop to master this action art form.
"Commando" fame actor Vidyut Jamwal is trained in Kalaripayattu, a martial art form of Kerala.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter