Richa, Kalki to train in Kalaripayattu
Bollywood`s powerful female talents Richa Chadda and Kalki Koechlin are apparently undergoing training in the Indian martial art form Kalaripayattu for a play production.
The theatre enthusiasts are training at a location near Mumbai, said a source.
The yet-untitled play is likely to debut in July with shows planned across India, and it is believed to have some intense live action sequences for which the two actresses are training under experts.
They have opted for an intense week-long workshop to master this action art form.
"Commando" fame actor Vidyut Jamwal is trained in Kalaripayattu, a martial art form of Kerala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport