Richa, Kalki to train in Kalaripayattu
Bollywood`s powerful female talents Richa Chadda and Kalki Koechlin are apparently undergoing training in the Indian martial art form Kalaripayattu for a play production.
The theatre enthusiasts are training at a location near Mumbai, said a source.
The yet-untitled play is likely to debut in July with shows planned across India, and it is believed to have some intense live action sequences for which the two actresses are training under experts.
They have opted for an intense week-long workshop to master this action art form.
"Commando" fame actor Vidyut Jamwal is trained in Kalaripayattu, a martial art form of Kerala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raped woman' remark: More trouble for Salman Khan, NCW summons actor on July 8
- Bold and Blunt! This is how Kangana Ranaut reacted to a question about Hrithik Roshan
- Sharmila Tagore, Deepa Mehta among Oscar Academy's new members
- Viral video: Kapil Sharma’s take on ‘Angrezipanti’ will make you respect your mother tongue even more
- Ramayana had another heroine besides SITA – Know more about her contributions