Richard Gere lists USD 65 million Hamptons estate
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Richard Gere has listed his stunning Hamptons estate for a whopping USD 65 million.
The 12,000 square-foot mansion features 12-bedrooms and 12-bathrooms and has been named Strongheart Manor, reported Radar online.
Situated on a 6-acre area, Gere, 63, originally purchased the estate for USD 6.9 million in 2005 and then bought the adjacent lot in 2007 for USD 1.675 million.
Built in 1902, the home has been greatly renovated and expanded, with two additional guest homes. The estate features an outdoor fireplace pavilion, waterfront pond, a teahouse and dock permits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'