Rihanna accused of lip-syncing by fans
Washington: Rihanna has been accused by fans of allegedly lip-syncing and displaying low energy on stage.
They were left furious that it just didn`t justify her high ticket prices.
The 25-year-old singer might have made history by becoming the youngest performer to sell out the FNB Stadium in Johannesburg, but her fans have been left disappointed post the concert, Radar Online reported.
The front page of The Star Johannesburg newspaper blared `Ri-Ri Rip-Off!` calling her performance "below par".
The article cited allegations saying that the Poker face `hitmaker` was miming some of her songs, did not perform even a single costume change or perform to some of her biggest hits.
Staff photographer Sharon Seretlo claimed that the lip-syncing was obvious, as he was standing very close to the stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar