Rihanna accused of lip-syncing by fans
Washington: Rihanna has been accused by fans of allegedly lip-syncing and displaying low energy on stage.
They were left furious that it just didn`t justify her high ticket prices.
The 25-year-old singer might have made history by becoming the youngest performer to sell out the FNB Stadium in Johannesburg, but her fans have been left disappointed post the concert, Radar Online reported.
The front page of The Star Johannesburg newspaper blared `Ri-Ri Rip-Off!` calling her performance "below par".
The article cited allegations saying that the Poker face `hitmaker` was miming some of her songs, did not perform even a single costume change or perform to some of her biggest hits.
Staff photographer Sharon Seretlo claimed that the lip-syncing was obvious, as he was standing very close to the stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own shit' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!