Rihanna asked to leave Abu Dhabi mosque after taking `inappropriate photos`
London: Rihanna was asked to leave the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Centre in Abu Dhabi after "inappropriate pictures" were taken, it has been revealed.
According to reports, the photos did not comply with the terms and conditions of organised visits, the BBC reported.
The 25-year-old singer first arrived at an entrance that was not designated for visitors, after which she was confronted by the mosque officials and directed to the appropriate entrance.
The `Umbrella` hitmaker was asked to leave after she shot a few photos in her black jumpsuit and headscarf.
The statement also claimed that Rihanna turned up at the mosque without any previous co-ordination with the administration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law