Rihanna asked to leave Abu Dhabi mosque after taking `inappropriate photos`
London: Rihanna was asked to leave the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Centre in Abu Dhabi after "inappropriate pictures" were taken, it has been revealed.
According to reports, the photos did not comply with the terms and conditions of organised visits, the BBC reported.
The 25-year-old singer first arrived at an entrance that was not designated for visitors, after which she was confronted by the mosque officials and directed to the appropriate entrance.
The `Umbrella` hitmaker was asked to leave after she shot a few photos in her black jumpsuit and headscarf.
The statement also claimed that Rihanna turned up at the mosque without any previous co-ordination with the administration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour