Rihanna commissions self-portrait for Cara Delevingne
Los Angeles: Pop star Rihanna wants to give actress-model Cara Delevingne a self-portrait as a sign of their friendship.
The 25-year-old has commissioned street artist Bambi to create a giant painting of her best friend as a present for the supermodel and her family, reports contactmusic.com.
"Rihanna wanted to show Cara how important their friendship is to her. It will be a gift for both her and her family. Bambi came up with the concept, which is inspired by Andy Warhol`s famous image of Debbie Harry, and Rihanna loves it,” said a source.
"She even asked Bambi to do the painting on an old piece of metal, so it looks completely unique and quirky. The artwork is yet to be delivered but will go straight to Cara`s family home where it will probably stay,”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic