Rihanna finicky about getting loo cleaned before and after use
London: Rihanna told the staff at her London fashion party to bar all other guests from the VIP loos all night on Monday.
The 25-year-old singer also had the cubicles cleaned before and after her visits during the party at exclusive club DSTRKT last night.
A source told the Daily Star that they were given strict instructions that no-one should go anywhere near the toilets.
The insider said that these included the VIP loos, so even other celebrities had to use the common toilets.
Rihanna also produced a list of songs for the DJ to play and banned anyone from approaching her or touching her.
She also expected a free open bar tab for her entourage, including magnums of Cristal champagne.
Rihanna had hired extra security around her table to keep her fans away.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- Neeta Lulla considers National Awards 'milestone' of her career
- Susan Sarandon fights to save death row inmate's life