Rihanna in no rush to have kids
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna, who has reportedly reunited with ex-boyfriend Chris Browm, says she is in no hurry to start a family.
In a recent interview, she was asked whether she wanted a family within the next five years, reports showbizspy.com.
"Definitely not in five years! Eventually I want a family," she replied.
"God has a way of working things out the way he wants to and you have no say in that," said the 24-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song