Rihanna in no rush to have kids
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna, who has reportedly reunited with ex-boyfriend Chris Browm, says she is in no hurry to start a family.
In a recent interview, she was asked whether she wanted a family within the next five years, reports showbizspy.com.
"Definitely not in five years! Eventually I want a family," she replied.
"God has a way of working things out the way he wants to and you have no say in that," said the 24-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video