Rihanna in no rush to have kids
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna, who has reportedly reunited with ex-boyfriend Chris Browm, says she is in no hurry to start a family.
In a recent interview, she was asked whether she wanted a family within the next five years, reports showbizspy.com.
"Definitely not in five years! Eventually I want a family," she replied.
"God has a way of working things out the way he wants to and you have no say in that," said the 24-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law