Rihanna rents $7 million home in LA
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna has moved into a new $7 million mansion that she is reportedly renting for $60,000 a month after putting her own house there on the market for $15 million last month.
The "We Found Love" hitmaker, who has had a number of problems with stalkers in recent years, is renting a unique steel and concrete home with state-of-the-art security in the Hollywood Hills here.
The 26-year-old singer`s towering new abode boasts a 60-ft grand entry, soaring ceilings and breath-taking views, reportedly.
Property records reportedly suggest that the Barbados-born star, who recently split from her on-again, off-again boyfriend Drake, is leasing the industrial-style property for approximately $60,000 a month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!