Rihanna rents $7 million home in LA
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna has moved into a new $7 million mansion that she is reportedly renting for $60,000 a month after putting her own house there on the market for $15 million last month.
The "We Found Love" hitmaker, who has had a number of problems with stalkers in recent years, is renting a unique steel and concrete home with state-of-the-art security in the Hollywood Hills here.
The 26-year-old singer`s towering new abode boasts a 60-ft grand entry, soaring ceilings and breath-taking views, reportedly.
Property records reportedly suggest that the Barbados-born star, who recently split from her on-again, off-again boyfriend Drake, is leasing the industrial-style property for approximately $60,000 a month.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels