Rihanna rents $7 million home in LA
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna has moved into a new $7 million mansion that she is reportedly renting for $60,000 a month after putting her own house there on the market for $15 million last month.
The "We Found Love" hitmaker, who has had a number of problems with stalkers in recent years, is renting a unique steel and concrete home with state-of-the-art security in the Hollywood Hills here.
The 26-year-old singer`s towering new abode boasts a 60-ft grand entry, soaring ceilings and breath-taking views, reportedly.
Property records reportedly suggest that the Barbados-born star, who recently split from her on-again, off-again boyfriend Drake, is leasing the industrial-style property for approximately $60,000 a month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Karan Johar showers Ranbir Kapoor with the best birthday wish!
- Lindsay Lohan meets Syrian refugees in Turkey
- MS Dhoni takes Sushant Singh Rajput to his house in Delhi
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Smartphone addiction taking its toll on sleep: Study
- Oh boy! Playboy features first Muslim woman in hijab
- Pitru Paksha significance: Here is how the Shraadha rites are performed
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie