Rihanna`s dad wants her to have children with Chris Brown
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna`s father Ronald Fenty says her relationship with Chris Brown has his "blessing", and he hopes they have children together.
Fenty thinks his daughter would be a "great" mother and says the on-off couple, who are believed to have split again following a row at the 55th Grammy Awards, even have his "blessing" if they want to marry.
"Of course they`d have my blessing (if they wanted to marry). I would be ecstatic. I like Chris. He`s a very old-fashioned kind of guy, with straight-up morals and he`s always been very decent to me," contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
"The next thing should be to have at least one child. I would like it to happen. I`m sure she`d be a great mum," he added.
Rihanna and Chris initially split after he assaulted her in February 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting