Rihanna`s stalker slapped with 2-yr restraining order
Washington: Rihanna`s stalker, who had claimed to be her "future hubby", has been ordered to stay away from the singer for the next two years.
Sources told TMZ.com that Jonathan Whooper was arrested in October for multiple trespasses at the ` Rude Boy ` hit maker`s rented house in Pacific Palisades.
A security guard at the property said that Whooper had told him that he was going to marry Rihanna.
Whooper has now been given a permanent restraining order by an LA judge, and asked to stay 100 yards away from Rihanna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!
- New 'Justice League' trailer is out and, dayum, it's awesome! - WATCH
- 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' creates history, to have India's first Live Virtual Reality event
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps