Rihanna`s stalker slapped with 2-yr restraining order
Washington: Rihanna`s stalker, who had claimed to be her "future hubby", has been ordered to stay away from the singer for the next two years.
Sources told TMZ.com that Jonathan Whooper was arrested in October for multiple trespasses at the ` Rude Boy ` hit maker`s rented house in Pacific Palisades.
A security guard at the property said that Whooper had told him that he was going to marry Rihanna.
Whooper has now been given a permanent restraining order by an LA judge, and asked to stay 100 yards away from Rihanna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray