Rihanna settles legal battle with former accountants
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna has reportedly agreed a settlement to end the legal battle with her former accountants.
The "Umbrella" hitmaker had filed a lawsuit against New York firm Berdon Llp in 2012, claiming she suffered big losses after they mismanaged her finances, failed to sort out her taxes and charged an above-average commission fee.
The accountants hit back alleging she was to be blamed for her financial problems.
Both sides are said to have agreed a settlement. During a hearing at a court here April 17, lawyers for both parties asked a judge to dismiss the lawsuit.
The terms of the settlement have not been disclosed, reports contactmusic.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'