Rihanna thrilled to become a new aunt
Los Angeles: R&B star Rihanna has shared her joy at becoming an aunt by publishing a series of candid snaps showing her cradling her newborn niece.
The 26-year-old `Umbrella` hitmaker published a photograph on Twitter showing herself holding the little girl in what appears to be a hospital unit, adding in a caption, "My everything", reportedly.
She added a succession of shots which showed her lying on a bed, holding the baby to her chest, adding, "My auntie rules (sic)... I can`t get enough, I`m so in love."
No more details about the baby`s parentage were available. Rihanna has two brothers as well as two half-sisters and a half-brother.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President