Rihanna thrilled to become a new aunt
Los Angeles: R&B star Rihanna has shared her joy at becoming an aunt by publishing a series of candid snaps showing her cradling her newborn niece.
The 26-year-old `Umbrella` hitmaker published a photograph on Twitter showing herself holding the little girl in what appears to be a hospital unit, adding in a caption, "My everything", reportedly.
She added a succession of shots which showed her lying on a bed, holding the baby to her chest, adding, "My auntie rules (sic)... I can`t get enough, I`m so in love."
No more details about the baby`s parentage were available. Rihanna has two brothers as well as two half-sisters and a half-brother.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body