Rihanna trademarks her last name for fashion line?
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna has reportedly trademarked her last name Fenty for apparel, under-garments and beauty products.
The singer`s decision sparks speculation that she is planning to launch her own clothing line, suggest reports.
According to a website, the R&B star, real name Robyn Rihanna Fenty, has laid claim to her last name by filing trademark documents that prevents another person using the name for clothing, lingerie, cosmetics and swimwear.
The trademark documents, which were filed under her company, Roraj Trade LLC, in June, proposed to trademark the following names: "Fenty Apparel, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Clothing, Fenty Cosmetics, Fenty Face, Fenty Intimates, Fenty Lingerie, Fenty Makeup, Fenty Nails, Fenty Swim, Fenty Swimwear, Boomflick, Fenty Corp, Robyn, Fenty88 and Rhi Rhi."
Rihanna already has experience working with fashion.
In February 2013, she announced her collaboration with the British high street store, River Island. The range was fun, bold and skimpy and proved to be a big hit with her millions of fans.
This year, she was named as the new face of Balmain`s autumn-winter 2014 campaign, which featured Rihanna dressed in a formfitting denim outfit, complete with gold hard wear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I could not relate to the role offered in 'Baadshaho': Diljit Dosanjh
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles