Rihanna trademarks her last name for fashion line?
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna has reportedly trademarked her last name Fenty for apparel, under-garments and beauty products.
The singer`s decision sparks speculation that she is planning to launch her own clothing line, suggest reports.
According to a website, the R&B star, real name Robyn Rihanna Fenty, has laid claim to her last name by filing trademark documents that prevents another person using the name for clothing, lingerie, cosmetics and swimwear.
The trademark documents, which were filed under her company, Roraj Trade LLC, in June, proposed to trademark the following names: "Fenty Apparel, Fenty Beauty, Fenty Clothing, Fenty Cosmetics, Fenty Face, Fenty Intimates, Fenty Lingerie, Fenty Makeup, Fenty Nails, Fenty Swim, Fenty Swimwear, Boomflick, Fenty Corp, Robyn, Fenty88 and Rhi Rhi."
Rihanna already has experience working with fashion.
In February 2013, she announced her collaboration with the British high street store, River Island. The range was fun, bold and skimpy and proved to be a big hit with her millions of fans.
This year, she was named as the new face of Balmain`s autumn-winter 2014 campaign, which featured Rihanna dressed in a formfitting denim outfit, complete with gold hard wear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song