Rimple, Harpreet Narula debut at India Couture Week
New Delhi: Designer duo Rimple and Harpreet Narula announced their participation at the country’s biggest couture showcasing - Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week 2014. They will present their collection on the last day of the week long extravaganza at Taj Palace, New Delhi on 20th July 2014.
“We are thrilled at the opportunity of presenting our work at such an unique and prestigious event. This is going to be very special collection for us. Sharing the platform with some of the finest in the fashion industry only inspires us to bring forward the best in Indian couture for our audience” said Rimple and Harpreet talking about their debut at the Couture Week.
The eternal wanderlust, a never ending quest for beauty and spiritual transcendence is the driving force behind Rimple and Harpreet’s debut collection at the India Couture Week 2014 edition. Inspired by the Nomads and the Wanderers that used to abound the North West Frontier Province, the Thar and Sahara Deserts, ancient Persia and Syria, the collection is an eclectic interpretation of their way of life, their journeys across the sands of time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!