Rita Ora, Calvin Harris split
Los Angeles: Here`s another splitsville story - singer Rita Ora has parted ways from her boyfriend Calvin Harris.
Harris confirmed the news late Friday via a tweet, revealing that he separated from Ora "some time ago", reports contactmusic.com.
Harris wrote: "To address speculation - myself and Rita ended our relationship some time ago."
There`s no ill will between them.
"She is a beautiful, talented woman and I wish her all the best," he added.
Ora hinted she was struggling with the pair`s long distance relationship in May 2013 when she told Britain`s Mirror newspaper: "You have to fly each other out, you just have to. Sometimes you fly for 20 hours, sometimes you only fly for five hours. It’s an effort, but you make it work.
"I’m not a fan of long distance relationships. If you had a choice, you want that person with you. It makes me pretty sad. But you work with what you’ve got.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row