Rita Ora, Calvin Harris split
Los Angeles: Here`s another splitsville story - singer Rita Ora has parted ways from her boyfriend Calvin Harris.
Harris confirmed the news late Friday via a tweet, revealing that he separated from Ora "some time ago", reports contactmusic.com.
Harris wrote: "To address speculation - myself and Rita ended our relationship some time ago."
There`s no ill will between them.
"She is a beautiful, talented woman and I wish her all the best," he added.
Ora hinted she was struggling with the pair`s long distance relationship in May 2013 when she told Britain`s Mirror newspaper: "You have to fly each other out, you just have to. Sometimes you fly for 20 hours, sometimes you only fly for five hours. It’s an effort, but you make it work.
"I’m not a fan of long distance relationships. If you had a choice, you want that person with you. It makes me pretty sad. But you work with what you’ve got.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!
- So cute! Shilpa Shetty's birthday present has two special names embedded on it! – View pic
- Veerappan movie review: Brilliant camerawork engages you
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin officially divorced
- Drop everything and watch out for John, Varun & Jacqueline starrer 'Dishoom's logo! Pic Inside
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- Humiliation bothers obese air travellers the most!
- Unhappy marriage good for diabetic men: Study
- Men are from Mars and women from Venus, indeed – Here’s a proof