Rita Ora, Cara Delevingne friends again
New York, Sep 5 (PTI) Singer Rita Ora and supermodel Cara Delevingne were spotted hanging out together along with British rocker Ellie Goulding after an awards show.
The 22-year-old singer was snapped spending time with Delevingne, post the GQ Men of the Year awards show, after a long time, following rumours that their close friendship had ended, reported Huffington Post.
Ora and Goulding met with the model over the dinner at a Chinese restaurant, thereafter the trio headed to a private Groucho Club for drinks.
On their way home, they stopped at fast food joint McDonalds for a late night feast.
Ora and Delevingne, who earlier referred to each other as `wifey`, had reportedly ended their friendship after a fight at the DKNY fashion party this year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated