Rita Ora, Cara Delevingne friends again
New York, Sep 5 (PTI) Singer Rita Ora and supermodel Cara Delevingne were spotted hanging out together along with British rocker Ellie Goulding after an awards show.
The 22-year-old singer was snapped spending time with Delevingne, post the GQ Men of the Year awards show, after a long time, following rumours that their close friendship had ended, reported Huffington Post.
Ora and Goulding met with the model over the dinner at a Chinese restaurant, thereafter the trio headed to a private Groucho Club for drinks.
On their way home, they stopped at fast food joint McDonalds for a late night feast.
Ora and Delevingne, who earlier referred to each other as `wifey`, had reportedly ended their friendship after a fight at the DKNY fashion party this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'