Rita Ora, Cara Delevingne get tattooed together
London: Singer Rita Ora and her best friend Cara Delevingne got tattooed together at artist Bang Bang McCurdy`s studio while in New York City.
`How We Do` hitmaker Ora was joined by her "wifey" Delevingne, where she got an inking of a pin-up girl on her right ribcage.
Sharing her excitement about the new design, Ora tweeted, "Say hello to my new little friend Rosetta... Thank you @bangbangnyc she`s beautiful," attaching a picture of her new body art.
Delevingne, 22, gave moral support, holding her hand throughout as Bang Bang etched the large design onto her.
Describing his work, Bang Bang said, "The tattoo is on her right ribcage. It`s big! When she`s standing it`s about 7 inches tall, but when she`s laying down it`s about 10 inches, plus."
Meanwhile Delevingne, who now has five tattoos, opted for the name of her mother, Pandora, on her left arm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari