Rita Ora`s love for OZ
Sydney: British singer Rita Ora loves to spend time here as it allows her to do whatever she wants to.
The 22-year-old is on her `Down Under` tour and recently performed here at the Future Music Festival and says she loves being here, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I love playing at any festival outside London. You get away with a lot of stuff. You can take your top off - and over here, no one cares," Ora posted on Twitter.
"I`m always saying to my label, `Please find me a reason to go to Australia`. I love everything - the men, the women, the bars," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How travelling can SOOTH your soul!
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- Kangana Ranaut REVEALS her best scenes chopped off from 'Rangoon'!
- 'Rangoon' humble tribute to Netaji, INA: Vishal Bhardwaj