Rita Ora`s love for OZ
Sydney: British singer Rita Ora loves to spend time here as it allows her to do whatever she wants to.
The 22-year-old is on her `Down Under` tour and recently performed here at the Future Music Festival and says she loves being here, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I love playing at any festival outside London. You get away with a lot of stuff. You can take your top off - and over here, no one cares," Ora posted on Twitter.
"I`m always saying to my label, `Please find me a reason to go to Australia`. I love everything - the men, the women, the bars," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘pillow talk’ video is the most inspiring desi thing you will WATCH today
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: How to celebrate this auspicious day if you are working
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster