Rita Ora`s twitter page hacked
London: British pop star Rita Ora has apologized to fans after a prankster hacked her Twitter account and posted that she has a crush on One Direction singer Harry Styles.
The 21-year-old got to know about the news Saturday when she discovered a tweet on her page: "I wanna be with Harry Styles."
She quickly deleted the message and told her 1.1 million followers she had contacted bosses at the social networking site about temporarily closing her account while resolving the problem, reports contactmusic.com.
"My Twitter has been hacked! Trying to get it frozen for a bit! Sorry guys," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- See pic: Shaalia groove in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded' finale!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan