Rita Ora`s twitter page hacked
London: British pop star Rita Ora has apologized to fans after a prankster hacked her Twitter account and posted that she has a crush on One Direction singer Harry Styles.
The 21-year-old got to know about the news Saturday when she discovered a tweet on her page: "I wanna be with Harry Styles."
She quickly deleted the message and told her 1.1 million followers she had contacted bosses at the social networking site about temporarily closing her account while resolving the problem, reports contactmusic.com.
"My Twitter has been hacked! Trying to get it frozen for a bit! Sorry guys," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?