Rita Ora`s twitter page hacked
London: British pop star Rita Ora has apologized to fans after a prankster hacked her Twitter account and posted that she has a crush on One Direction singer Harry Styles.
The 21-year-old got to know about the news Saturday when she discovered a tweet on her page: "I wanna be with Harry Styles."
She quickly deleted the message and told her 1.1 million followers she had contacted bosses at the social networking site about temporarily closing her account while resolving the problem, reports contactmusic.com.
"My Twitter has been hacked! Trying to get it frozen for a bit! Sorry guys," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing